Friday, February 16, 2018

Caught My Fancy Friday: My "Other" Website

I try to use this space mostly for talking about writing young adult literature, but I wanted to mention another project I've been working on. My undergraduate and graduate degrees are in the humanities, which means the intersections of all the interesting things in life: literature, art, philosophy, music, architecture. I've taught introductions to art history off and on for years, and in the last few years I've become interested in contemporary art from my religious tradition. I think the way we see moral stories from either scripture or contemporary situations colors how we interpret those tales. I've been spotlighting painting over here at my other blog. Take a look if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment