Friday, February 23, 2018

Caught My Fancy Friday: Book Club!

 My book club just finalized this year's list! I've only read about half of them, so that counts for a great year. I love reading books I would never have chosen. It's part of the fun of a book club! I'm probably most excited to read A Gentleman in Moscow, because both my husband and my daughter have read it and pushed it on me.

The War that Saved My Life Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
The Book of Unknown Americans Cristina Henriquez
A House Full of Females: Plural Marriage and Women's Rights in Early Mormonism, 1835-1870 
        Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Summerlost Allie Condie
Bel Canto Ann Patchett
My Lady Jane Cynthia Hand et al
A Picture of Dorian Grey/The Importance of Being Earnest Oscar Wilde
Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City Matthew Desmond
Beartown Frederick Backman
Everybody Lies: Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us about Who We Really Are  
        Seth Stephens-Davidowich
The Little Paris Bookshop Nina George
A Gentleman in Moscow Amor Towles

No comments:

Post a Comment