Monday, February 23, 2015

#WriterRecharge Week #3

Writer Recharge is once again hosted by Katy UppermanAlison MillerElodie NowodazkijSara Biren, and Liz Parker! This is your chance for a four-week jump start in the middle of a cold, dreary winter. Set goals for yourself, check in once a week, and connect with other recharging writers.




  • WRITE/REVISE –  The theme for this week has been slogging along--revisions for SAVANT, drafting WHITE NIGHTS without adding much to the overall wordcount.
  • READ/REREAD - My out-of-print book about travels in seventeenth-century Russia has been held up somewhere, so I won't get it until March.  I think I'm going to treat myself to a re-read of an old favorite this week instead.
  • STRETCH - Still trying to feel grateful.
  • SELF - Our huge snowstorm this weekend has cast a damper on my preferred workouts, but I got my weight training in, at least!
  • CONNECT - This is the easiest one for me to disengage from, especially in this weather.
  • FUN - Looking forward to dinner out at a new place this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment